Myanmar reform effective only if lives of the people improve
17 June 2012 1:57 PM | 2 Comments
Aung San Suu Kyi finally delivers her Nobel Peace Prize speech twenty years after it was awarded to her.Read More
- PG on The Unsustainable Singapore Model
- Daily SG: 20 May 2013 | The Singapore Daily on Taking the Men in Suits and Wigs to court
- WP For Idiots on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- WAYANG PARTY on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- The Pariah on Taking the Men in Suits and Wigs to court
- sorrowful soros on NUS medical student ‘confidentiality’ saga – the real issue
- Wayang Party on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- babablacksheep on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- 【東南亞來訊】After Malaysia GE: The Bright Side of Singapore's Election System - The Glocal | The Glocal on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- Anwar Ibrahim – Religion and pluralism in a divided world | Maktabah on Religion and pluralism in a divided world
- THE BRIGHT SIDE OF OUR ELECTORAL SYSTEM | The Temasek Review - Temasek Review Emeritus - The Temasek Review - The Online citizen - The Real Singapore on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- The Bright Side of Our Electoral System | Singapore Armchair Critic on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- True sinkie on Why PAP and WP should use stickk.com
- sunny on Has Tan Chuan-Jin suffered greater damage through legal action?
- Why is the Elections Department under the Prime Minister’s Office? | The Temasek Review - Temasek Review Emeritus - The Temasek Review - The Online citizen - The Real Singapore on Are Singapore’s electoral practices legal?
TagsArab-Israeli Conflict Asean Budget 2010 chiam see tong china christianity climate change democracy foreign talent general election george yeo Goh Meng Seng grc hdb human rights Immigration inflation kenneth jeyaretnam Lee Hsien Loong lee kuan yew LGBT low thia khiang malaysia middle east New Media NSP nuclear power PAP Public transport religion RP SDA sdp secularism Singapore SPP stratfor Tan Cheng Bock Tan Jee Say Tan Kin Lian thailand Tony Tan Tony Tan Keng Yam translation wp
Project P-K4 is the research wing of New Asia Republic. It is involved in community outreach and intelligentsia engagement as well. You may contact the Co-ordinator of Project P-K4 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on December 13, 2012 | 2 Comments"Riding the tiger" is just a half-finished work. The moral of the story is that one may ride the tiger, but the major question is will the rider ever become the tiger's next meal?
Posted on December 12, 2012 | No CommentsIt is inevitable that the healthcare profession will be concerned not only with the health of patients, but also that of the Earth.
Posted on September 22, 2012 | 2 CommentsThere seems to be convincing evidence that the interference of top senior PAP leaders in their colleagues' campaigns proved costly on the contrary, or have benefitted the opposition
Posted on August 31, 2012 | 1 CommentSince the PAP ministers say we should integrate with foreigners, it is also fair game to suggest that it is possible to bring in foreign talents as cabinet ministers. This is what adopting positive attitude to foreigners, STARTING FROM THE VERY TOP, is all about
Posted on August 18, 2012 | 4 CommentsIf NFL selectors have problems selecting college footballers who will succeed in their professional careers, expect the PAP to have the same” quarterback problem” in selecting future ministers too.
Posted on August 4, 2012 | 15 CommentsPolitics is like Chess, you get better by playing a better opponent
Posted on July 29, 2012 | 2 CommentsAs for average Singaporeans, the main worry is how to approach their twilight years with less in their pockets.. They couldn't count on the government to provide public services that would come free in other countries