Myanmar reform effective only if lives of the people improve
17 June 2012 1:57 PM | 2 Comments
Aung San Suu Kyi finally delivers her Nobel Peace Prize speech twenty years after it was awarded to her.Read More
- PG on The Unsustainable Singapore Model
- Daily SG: 20 May 2013 | The Singapore Daily on Taking the Men in Suits and Wigs to court
- WP For Idiots on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- WAYANG PARTY on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- The Pariah on Taking the Men in Suits and Wigs to court
- sorrowful soros on NUS medical student ‘confidentiality’ saga – the real issue
- Wayang Party on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- babablacksheep on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- 【東南亞來訊】After Malaysia GE: The Bright Side of Singapore's Election System - The Glocal | The Glocal on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- Anwar Ibrahim – Religion and pluralism in a divided world | Maktabah on Religion and pluralism in a divided world
- THE BRIGHT SIDE OF OUR ELECTORAL SYSTEM | The Temasek Review - Temasek Review Emeritus - The Temasek Review - The Online citizen - The Real Singapore on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- The Bright Side of Our Electoral System | Singapore Armchair Critic on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- True sinkie on Why PAP and WP should use stickk.com
- sunny on Has Tan Chuan-Jin suffered greater damage through legal action?
- Why is the Elections Department under the Prime Minister’s Office? | The Temasek Review - Temasek Review Emeritus - The Temasek Review - The Online citizen - The Real Singapore on Are Singapore’s electoral practices legal?
TagsArab-Israeli Conflict Asean Budget 2010 chiam see tong china christianity climate change democracy foreign talent general election george yeo Goh Meng Seng grc hdb human rights Immigration inflation kenneth jeyaretnam Lee Hsien Loong lee kuan yew LGBT low thia khiang malaysia middle east New Media NSP nuclear power PAP Public transport religion RP SDA sdp secularism Singapore SPP stratfor Tan Cheng Bock Tan Jee Say Tan Kin Lian thailand Tony Tan Tony Tan Keng Yam translation wp
Posted on June 8, 2011 | No CommentsThe Israelis want to isolate the Palestinians, and the Palestinians are trying to isolate the Israelis.
Posted on May 18, 2011 | No CommentsOn May 12, Poland, Slovakia, the Czech Republic and Hungary announced the formation of a “battle group” under the command of Poland.
Posted on March 16, 2011 | No CommentsJapan does not control the source of its oil, the sea lanes over which coal and other minerals travel, and it cannot be certain that its nuclear reactors will not suddenly be destroyed.
Posted on March 15, 2011 | No CommentsThe Gulf Cooperation Council weighs in to limit the spread of unrest in the Middle East.
Posted on March 9, 2011 | No CommentsIt is useful to remember that in war, what can go wrong will go wrong, in Libya as in Iraq or Afghanistan.
Posted on February 7, 2011 | 2 CommentsSocial media are tools that allow revolutionary groups to lower the costs of participation, organization, recruitment and training.
Posted on August 28, 2010 | No CommentsIn the past, some botched rescue attempts have spurred inquiries that have resulted in countries creating or dramatically improving their hostage-rescue capabilities.