Myanmar reform effective only if lives of the people improve
17 June 2012 1:57 PM | 2 Comments
Aung San Suu Kyi finally delivers her Nobel Peace Prize speech twenty years after it was awarded to her.Read More
- PG on The Unsustainable Singapore Model
- Daily SG: 20 May 2013 | The Singapore Daily on Taking the Men in Suits and Wigs to court
- WP For Idiots on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- WAYANG PARTY on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- The Pariah on Taking the Men in Suits and Wigs to court
- sorrowful soros on NUS medical student ‘confidentiality’ saga – the real issue
- Wayang Party on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- babablacksheep on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- 【東南亞來訊】After Malaysia GE: The Bright Side of Singapore's Election System - The Glocal | The Glocal on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- Anwar Ibrahim – Religion and pluralism in a divided world | Maktabah on Religion and pluralism in a divided world
- THE BRIGHT SIDE OF OUR ELECTORAL SYSTEM | The Temasek Review - Temasek Review Emeritus - The Temasek Review - The Online citizen - The Real Singapore on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- The Bright Side of Our Electoral System | Singapore Armchair Critic on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- True sinkie on Why PAP and WP should use stickk.com
- sunny on Has Tan Chuan-Jin suffered greater damage through legal action?
- Why is the Elections Department under the Prime Minister’s Office? | The Temasek Review - Temasek Review Emeritus - The Temasek Review - The Online citizen - The Real Singapore on Are Singapore’s electoral practices legal?
TagsArab-Israeli Conflict Asean Budget 2010 chiam see tong china christianity climate change democracy foreign talent general election george yeo Goh Meng Seng grc hdb human rights Immigration inflation kenneth jeyaretnam Lee Hsien Loong lee kuan yew LGBT low thia khiang malaysia middle east New Media NSP nuclear power PAP Public transport religion RP SDA sdp secularism Singapore SPP stratfor Tan Cheng Bock Tan Jee Say Tan Kin Lian thailand Tony Tan Tony Tan Keng Yam translation wp
Posted on November 10, 2011 | 5 CommentsSuppose that in Singapore, public housing were more tightly controlled by HDB in the following fashion...
Posted on August 24, 2011 | No CommentsThis episode has clearly illustrated how key government agencies with intense outreach capabilities can be mobilized to advance the political interests of the ruling party.
Posted on August 24, 2011 | 1 CommentThe exclusion of common property in HDB estates from the management of opposition-managed Aljunied-Hougang Town Council is unprecedented and politically motivated.
Posted on August 22, 2011 | 7 CommentsHDB's decision to lease common property to PA which was previously under the management of the Aljunied Town Council appears to be politically motivated and an abuse of power.
Posted on July 26, 2011 | 1 Comment“downstairs” features heartwarming and candid displays of human interaction.
Posted on April 27, 2011 | 4 CommentsSingaporeans first policy unacceptable even for cynics?
Posted on April 20, 2011 | 2 CommentsMany issues have been debated during the last month of campaigning and some illogical assertions, especially on housing, have popped up every now and then...