Myanmar reform effective only if lives of the people improve
17 June 2012 1:57 PM | 2 Comments
Aung San Suu Kyi finally delivers her Nobel Peace Prize speech twenty years after it was awarded to her.Read More
- Daily SG: 20 May 2013 | The Singapore Daily on Taking the Men in Suits and Wigs to court
- WP For Idiots on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- WAYANG PARTY on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- The Pariah on Taking the Men in Suits and Wigs to court
- sorrowful soros on NUS medical student ‘confidentiality’ saga – the real issue
- Wayang Party on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- babablacksheep on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- 【東南亞來訊】After Malaysia GE: The Bright Side of Singapore's Election System - The Glocal | The Glocal on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- Anwar Ibrahim – Religion and pluralism in a divided world | Maktabah on Religion and pluralism in a divided world
- THE BRIGHT SIDE OF OUR ELECTORAL SYSTEM | The Temasek Review - Temasek Review Emeritus - The Temasek Review - The Online citizen - The Real Singapore on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- The Bright Side of Our Electoral System | Singapore Armchair Critic on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- True sinkie on Why PAP and WP should use stickk.com
- sunny on Has Tan Chuan-Jin suffered greater damage through legal action?
- Why is the Elections Department under the Prime Minister’s Office? | The Temasek Review - Temasek Review Emeritus - The Temasek Review - The Online citizen - The Real Singapore on Are Singapore’s electoral practices legal?
- thoriumpower on Lee Hsien Loong on why Singapore is considering nuclear power
TagsArab-Israeli Conflict Asean Budget 2010 chiam see tong china christianity climate change democracy foreign talent general election george yeo Goh Meng Seng grc hdb human rights Immigration inflation kenneth jeyaretnam Lee Hsien Loong lee kuan yew LGBT low thia khiang malaysia middle east New Media NSP nuclear power PAP Public transport religion RP SDA sdp secularism Singapore SPP stratfor Tan Cheng Bock Tan Jee Say Tan Kin Lian thailand Tony Tan Tony Tan Keng Yam translation wp
Posted on September 13, 2011 | 3 CommentsChina’s neighboring nations held their breath when their new aircraft carrier, named Shi Lang was revealed by the state media.
Posted on August 31, 2011 | No CommentsRecent developments in Egypt, Britain and China have demonstrated that the middle-class can be an assertive stakeholder.
Posted on August 23, 2011 | No CommentsThe most visible weakness of the Chinese banking system is the extent of its problematic loans.
Posted on August 16, 2011 | No CommentsA financial crisis affecting ASEAN is actually a good pretext to pursue a disarmament pact. This will lead to greater peace and prosperity within the region.
Posted on June 24, 2011 | 1 CommentThe Philippines urges China to abide by the Rule of Law over territorial disputes.
Posted on March 11, 2011 | No CommentsChina may very well become 'Dubai times 1000' .
Posted on December 23, 2010 | 2 CommentsThe 2011 outlook is clouded by China's growing clout, the volatile situation on the Korean peninsula and corruption scandals in India.