Myanmar reform effective only if lives of the people improve
17 June 2012 1:57 PM | 2 Comments
Aung San Suu Kyi finally delivers her Nobel Peace Prize speech twenty years after it was awarded to her.Read More
- PG on The Unsustainable Singapore Model
- Daily SG: 20 May 2013 | The Singapore Daily on Taking the Men in Suits and Wigs to court
- WP For Idiots on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- WAYANG PARTY on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- The Pariah on Taking the Men in Suits and Wigs to court
- sorrowful soros on NUS medical student ‘confidentiality’ saga – the real issue
- Wayang Party on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- babablacksheep on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- 【東南亞來訊】After Malaysia GE: The Bright Side of Singapore's Election System - The Glocal | The Glocal on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- Anwar Ibrahim – Religion and pluralism in a divided world | Maktabah on Religion and pluralism in a divided world
- THE BRIGHT SIDE OF OUR ELECTORAL SYSTEM | The Temasek Review - Temasek Review Emeritus - The Temasek Review - The Online citizen - The Real Singapore on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- The Bright Side of Our Electoral System | Singapore Armchair Critic on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- True sinkie on Why PAP and WP should use stickk.com
- sunny on Has Tan Chuan-Jin suffered greater damage through legal action?
- Why is the Elections Department under the Prime Minister’s Office? | The Temasek Review - Temasek Review Emeritus - The Temasek Review - The Online citizen - The Real Singapore on Are Singapore’s electoral practices legal?
TagsArab-Israeli Conflict Asean Budget 2010 chiam see tong china christianity climate change democracy foreign talent general election george yeo Goh Meng Seng grc hdb human rights Immigration inflation kenneth jeyaretnam Lee Hsien Loong lee kuan yew LGBT low thia khiang malaysia middle east New Media NSP nuclear power PAP Public transport religion RP SDA sdp secularism Singapore SPP stratfor Tan Cheng Bock Tan Jee Say Tan Kin Lian thailand Tony Tan Tony Tan Keng Yam translation wp
Lee Hsien Loong Archive
Posted on January 4, 2012 | 1 CommentCommittee recommends removal of Pension Scheme and 30% cut to Cabinet salaries.
Posted on October 31, 2011 | 4 Comments3%的经济增长，有时真的看不出什么东西。美国的经济过去经常在3%上下前进，欧洲则更低些。因此，当你到欧美游玩时，你常常感到10年如一日，好像没有大的改变。
Posted on October 24, 2011 | No CommentsThe departure from the Cabinet of the man who has had a hand in almost everything in Singapore for 46 years seems to have jolted people and politics into action.
Posted on September 16, 2011 | 1 CommentThe government asserts that the ISA continues to be relevant and crucial as a measure of last resort for the preservation of our national security.
Posted on September 16, 2011 | 1 CommentIn 1991, Lee Hsien Loong told Malaysian journalists that Singapore would consider scraping the ISA if KL does.
Posted on September 3, 2011 | 3 CommentsIt appears that President Dr Tony Tan will be in for a busy time organising a unification process.
Posted on September 2, 2011 | 1 CommentDr Tony Tan described his role as President his most challenging appointment in three decades of public service.