Myanmar reform effective only if lives of the people improve
17 June 2012 1:57 PM | 2 Comments
Aung San Suu Kyi finally delivers her Nobel Peace Prize speech twenty years after it was awarded to her.Read More
- PG on The Unsustainable Singapore Model
- Daily SG: 20 May 2013 | The Singapore Daily on Taking the Men in Suits and Wigs to court
- WP For Idiots on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- WAYANG PARTY on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- The Pariah on Taking the Men in Suits and Wigs to court
- sorrowful soros on NUS medical student ‘confidentiality’ saga – the real issue
- Wayang Party on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- babablacksheep on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- 【東南亞來訊】After Malaysia GE: The Bright Side of Singapore's Election System - The Glocal | The Glocal on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- Anwar Ibrahim – Religion and pluralism in a divided world | Maktabah on Religion and pluralism in a divided world
- THE BRIGHT SIDE OF OUR ELECTORAL SYSTEM | The Temasek Review - Temasek Review Emeritus - The Temasek Review - The Online citizen - The Real Singapore on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- The Bright Side of Our Electoral System | Singapore Armchair Critic on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- True sinkie on Why PAP and WP should use stickk.com
- sunny on Has Tan Chuan-Jin suffered greater damage through legal action?
- Why is the Elections Department under the Prime Minister’s Office? | The Temasek Review - Temasek Review Emeritus - The Temasek Review - The Online citizen - The Real Singapore on Are Singapore’s electoral practices legal?
TagsArab-Israeli Conflict Asean Budget 2010 chiam see tong china christianity climate change democracy foreign talent general election george yeo Goh Meng Seng grc hdb human rights Immigration inflation kenneth jeyaretnam Lee Hsien Loong lee kuan yew LGBT low thia khiang malaysia middle east New Media NSP nuclear power PAP Public transport religion RP SDA sdp secularism Singapore SPP stratfor Tan Cheng Bock Tan Jee Say Tan Kin Lian thailand Tony Tan Tony Tan Keng Yam translation wp
Tony Tan Archive
Posted on September 3, 2011 | 3 CommentsIt appears that President Dr Tony Tan will be in for a busy time organising a unification process.
Posted on September 1, 2011 | No CommentsPrime Minister Lee Hsien Loong hosted a farewell reception for outgoing President S.R. Nathan.
Posted on August 25, 2011 | No CommentsDr Tony Tan's Presidential Rally was held at Boat Quay during lunch time on 24 August 2011.
Posted on August 24, 2011 | 4 CommentsThe issue now is whether Tony will suffer collateral damage at the polls, the victim of punishment by voters who could be unhappy with the most recent developments.
Posted on August 18, 2011 | 6 CommentsSenior journalists from SPH ask the 4 Presidential Candidates difficult questions.
Posted on July 29, 2011 | 49 CommentsThis is the official account of Dr Patrick Tan's National Service stint. He was recently alleged of 'special treatment' in the SAF due to his father's status as Minister of Defence at that time.
Posted on June 23, 2011 | 2 CommentsWith Dr Tony Tan in the picture, it has become a three horse presidential race that has gotten a lot more complicated