Myanmar reform effective only if lives of the people improve
17 June 2012 1:57 PM | 2 Comments
Aung San Suu Kyi finally delivers her Nobel Peace Prize speech twenty years after it was awarded to her.Read More
- Daily SG: 20 May 2013 | The Singapore Daily on Taking the Men in Suits and Wigs to court
- WP For Idiots on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- WAYANG PARTY on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- The Pariah on Taking the Men in Suits and Wigs to court
- sorrowful soros on NUS medical student ‘confidentiality’ saga – the real issue
- Wayang Party on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- babablacksheep on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- 【東南亞來訊】After Malaysia GE: The Bright Side of Singapore's Election System - The Glocal | The Glocal on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- Anwar Ibrahim – Religion and pluralism in a divided world | Maktabah on Religion and pluralism in a divided world
- THE BRIGHT SIDE OF OUR ELECTORAL SYSTEM | The Temasek Review - Temasek Review Emeritus - The Temasek Review - The Online citizen - The Real Singapore on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- The Bright Side of Our Electoral System | Singapore Armchair Critic on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- True sinkie on Why PAP and WP should use stickk.com
- sunny on Has Tan Chuan-Jin suffered greater damage through legal action?
- Why is the Elections Department under the Prime Minister’s Office? | The Temasek Review - Temasek Review Emeritus - The Temasek Review - The Online citizen - The Real Singapore on Are Singapore’s electoral practices legal?
- thoriumpower on Lee Hsien Loong on why Singapore is considering nuclear power
TagsArab-Israeli Conflict Asean Budget 2010 chiam see tong china christianity climate change democracy foreign talent general election george yeo Goh Meng Seng grc hdb human rights Immigration inflation kenneth jeyaretnam Lee Hsien Loong lee kuan yew LGBT low thia khiang malaysia middle east New Media NSP nuclear power PAP Public transport religion RP SDA sdp secularism Singapore SPP stratfor Tan Cheng Bock Tan Jee Say Tan Kin Lian thailand Tony Tan Tony Tan Keng Yam translation wp
climate change Archive
Posted on September 28, 2011 | No CommentsCSIS interviews Dr Vivian Balakrishnan on the environmental challenges Singapore faces.
Posted on July 20, 2011 | 1 CommentDr Stefanos Fotiou, Regional Coordinator for Resource Efficiency of the UNEP, speaks to NAR about global youth advocacy for climate change.
Posted on July 16, 2011 | 1 CommentFund cuts may potentially affect the development of promising renewable energy and green technologies. An International Green Fund backed by SWFs may plug the funding gap.
Posted on June 24, 2011 | 1 CommentProlonged wrangling over the meeting agendas jeopardises the credibility of the UN processes.
Posted on December 24, 2010 | 2 CommentsKelvin Teo looks into the role of international trade in safeguarding national interests during multilateral Climate Change negotiation.
Posted on December 12, 2010 | 9 CommentsHow we plan, build and run our Lion city in the coming years will determine the success or failure in our part to mitigate climate change. Kelvin Teo writes.
Posted on September 25, 2010 | 1 CommentASEAN and US vowed joint cooperation on climate change, nuclear energy development, food security and the national reconciliation of Myanmar.