Sino-US relations & the Asia Pacific
11 January 2012 8:44 PM | 1 Comment
Dr Aaron Friedberg discussed how the changing dynamics of Sino-US relations will impact the Asia Pacific regionRead More
Press Conference on Ministerial Salary Review
04 January 2012 1:48 PM | 1 Comment
Committee recommends removal of Pension Scheme and 30% cut to Cabinet salaries.Read More
LTA shares findings of inspection of N-S & E-W lines
19 December 2011 1:43 AM | 3 Comments
Transport Minister shares the findings of visual inspection of the affected SMRT train tracks.Read More
LTA on 3rd MRT breakdown this week
18 December 2011 7:41 AM | 2 Comments
The disruption of the North-South Line on Thursday and Saturday exhibits "worrisome" similarities.Read More
SMRT responds to media on North-South Line breakdown
18 December 2011 5:26 AM | 2 Comments
Catch SMRT's press conference on its biggest service disruption on video here.Read More
- Sino-US relations & the Asia Pacific | The Temasek Reveal on Sino-US relations & the Asia Pacific
- Grassroots work as the key to winning minority group support | The Temasek Reveal on Grassroots work as the key to winning minority group support
- Daily SG: 11 Jan 2012 « The Singapore Daily on Grassroots work as the key to winning minority group support
- Magos Biologis on Should we as human beings be aggressive?
- Secularism. How Far Should It Go? - Page 3 on Is Singapore a secular nation?
- 新愚民 on 官委议员vs政党选票：包容还是竞争的民主？
- Daily SG: 06 Jan 2012 « The Singapore Daily on 官委议员vs政党选票：包容还是竞争的民主？
- Press Conference on Ministerial Salary Review | The Temasek Reveal on Press Conference on Ministerial Salary Review
- 官委议员vs政党选票：包容还是竞争的民主？ | The Temasek Reveal on 官委议员vs政党选票：包容还是竞争的民主？
- New Gulf War to mark New Year? | The Temasek Reveal on New Gulf War to mark New Year?
- Marvin on ComfortDelgro’s Strategic Calculus
- Adonis R. Perillo on US Relations in the South China Sea
- fpc on 2011年风云人物：阿裕尼选民
- cars on GRC effects: George Yeo out, Tin Pei Ling in
- Sgcynic on 2011年风云人物：阿裕尼选民
TagsArab-Israeli Conflict Asean Budget 2010 chiam see tong china christianity climate change democracy foreign talent general election george yeo Goh Meng Seng grc hdb human rights Immigration inflation kenneth jeyaretnam Lee Hsien Loong lee kuan yew LGBT low thia khiang malaysia middle east New Media NSP nuclear power PAP Public transport religion RP SDA sdp secularism Singapore SPP stratfor Tan Cheng Bock Tan Jee Say Tan Kin Lian thailand Tony Tan Tony Tan Keng Yam translation wp
Our articles and photographs are available to the public under Creative Commons. Click the Creative Commons logo for more information.
官委议员vs政党选票：包容还是竞争的民主？Posted on January 4, 2012 | 3 Comments国会秘书处的新闻稿，说有50人报名，但选民根本不知道他们的背景，但是一两个月后，他们之中的9人，就这样出现在神圣的国会大堂。
Arab Spring, Islamic WinterPosted on November 5, 2011 | 1 CommentArab society is a militant tribal one. The Arab tribal leaders; for all intents and purposes, are warlords. It is only when these warlords appear weak are their positions challenged.
Middle-class no longer the bedrock of stabilityPosted on August 31, 2011 | No CommentsRecent developments in Egypt, Britain and China have demonstrated that the middle-class can be an assertive stakeholder.
Will PM Lee do a ‘Chiang Ching-kuo’ in Singapore?Posted on June 21, 2011 | 1 CommentIn the 1980s, President Chiang Ching-kuo liberalised Taiwan's political system because he foresaw violent conflicts.
If the people do not lead, democracy is a rusePosted on May 20, 2011 | No CommentsDemocracy demands active participation and the constant evaluation of all options available.
Seeking Liberty in a DemocracyPosted on May 13, 2011 | 4 CommentsWhen liberty is eroded, democracy becomes volatile, and it turns into autocracy.
Governance is a Battle. The Enemy is the PeoplePosted on May 1, 2011 | 3 CommentsI do not think we will be satisfied with this paternal, padded playpen of a democracy.