Myanmar reform effective only if lives of the people improve
17 June 2012 1:57 PM | 2 Comments
Aung San Suu Kyi finally delivers her Nobel Peace Prize speech twenty years after it was awarded to her.Read More
- WP For Idiots on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- WAYANG PARTY on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- The Pariah on Taking the Men in Suits and Wigs to court
- sorrowful soros on NUS medical student ‘confidentiality’ saga – the real issue
- Wayang Party on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- babablacksheep on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- 【東南亞來訊】After Malaysia GE: The Bright Side of Singapore's Election System - The Glocal | The Glocal on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- Anwar Ibrahim – Religion and pluralism in a divided world | Maktabah on Religion and pluralism in a divided world
- THE BRIGHT SIDE OF OUR ELECTORAL SYSTEM | The Temasek Review - Temasek Review Emeritus - The Temasek Review - The Online citizen - The Real Singapore on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- The Bright Side of Our Electoral System | Singapore Armchair Critic on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- True sinkie on Why PAP and WP should use stickk.com
- sunny on Has Tan Chuan-Jin suffered greater damage through legal action?
- Why is the Elections Department under the Prime Minister’s Office? | The Temasek Review - Temasek Review Emeritus - The Temasek Review - The Online citizen - The Real Singapore on Are Singapore’s electoral practices legal?
- thoriumpower on Lee Hsien Loong on why Singapore is considering nuclear power
- Interview with Dr Christopher Balding on Singapore’s SWFs « Be An Informed Singaporean on Interview with Dr Christopher Balding on Singapore’s SWFs
TagsArab-Israeli Conflict Asean Budget 2010 chiam see tong china christianity climate change democracy foreign talent general election george yeo Goh Meng Seng grc hdb human rights Immigration inflation kenneth jeyaretnam Lee Hsien Loong lee kuan yew LGBT low thia khiang malaysia middle east New Media NSP nuclear power PAP Public transport religion RP SDA sdp secularism Singapore SPP stratfor Tan Cheng Bock Tan Jee Say Tan Kin Lian thailand Tony Tan Tony Tan Keng Yam translation wp
Posted on January 4, 2012 | 3 Comments国会秘书处的新闻稿，说有50人报名，但选民根本不知道他们的背景，但是一两个月后，他们之中的9人，就这样出现在神圣的国会大堂。
Posted on November 5, 2011 | 1 CommentArab society is a militant tribal one. The Arab tribal leaders; for all intents and purposes, are warlords. It is only when these warlords appear weak are their positions challenged.
Posted on August 31, 2011 | No CommentsRecent developments in Egypt, Britain and China have demonstrated that the middle-class can be an assertive stakeholder.
Posted on June 21, 2011 | 5 CommentsIn the 1980s, President Chiang Ching-kuo liberalised Taiwan's political system because he foresaw violent conflicts.
Posted on May 20, 2011 | No CommentsDemocracy demands active participation and the constant evaluation of all options available.
Posted on May 13, 2011 | 4 CommentsWhen liberty is eroded, democracy becomes volatile, and it turns into autocracy.
Posted on May 1, 2011 | 3 CommentsI do not think we will be satisfied with this paternal, padded playpen of a democracy.