Myanmar reform effective only if lives of the people improve
17 June 2012 1:57 PM | 2 Comments
Aung San Suu Kyi finally delivers her Nobel Peace Prize speech twenty years after it was awarded to her.Read More
- WP For Idiots on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- WAYANG PARTY on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- The Pariah on Taking the Men in Suits and Wigs to court
- sorrowful soros on NUS medical student ‘confidentiality’ saga – the real issue
- Wayang Party on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- babablacksheep on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- 【東南亞來訊】After Malaysia GE: The Bright Side of Singapore's Election System - The Glocal | The Glocal on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- Anwar Ibrahim – Religion and pluralism in a divided world | Maktabah on Religion and pluralism in a divided world
- THE BRIGHT SIDE OF OUR ELECTORAL SYSTEM | The Temasek Review - Temasek Review Emeritus - The Temasek Review - The Online citizen - The Real Singapore on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- The Bright Side of Our Electoral System | Singapore Armchair Critic on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- True sinkie on Why PAP and WP should use stickk.com
- sunny on Has Tan Chuan-Jin suffered greater damage through legal action?
- Why is the Elections Department under the Prime Minister’s Office? | The Temasek Review - Temasek Review Emeritus - The Temasek Review - The Online citizen - The Real Singapore on Are Singapore’s electoral practices legal?
- thoriumpower on Lee Hsien Loong on why Singapore is considering nuclear power
- Interview with Dr Christopher Balding on Singapore’s SWFs « Be An Informed Singaporean on Interview with Dr Christopher Balding on Singapore’s SWFs
TagsArab-Israeli Conflict Asean Budget 2010 chiam see tong china christianity climate change democracy foreign talent general election george yeo Goh Meng Seng grc hdb human rights Immigration inflation kenneth jeyaretnam Lee Hsien Loong lee kuan yew LGBT low thia khiang malaysia middle east New Media NSP nuclear power PAP Public transport religion RP SDA sdp secularism Singapore SPP stratfor Tan Cheng Bock Tan Jee Say Tan Kin Lian thailand Tony Tan Tony Tan Keng Yam translation wp
Posted on December 13, 2011 | 2 Comments世界上的事，真的很难料，谁会想到中国的大学，竟然能够跨出国门，到世界各地开分校。
Posted on November 10, 2011 | No CommentsWomen’s rights groups are appalled, and there are concerns about links to the founder’s radical Islamist movement.
Posted on September 21, 2011 | 1 Comment'Our strength comes from being cross-partisan, we stick to consistent positions in our policies,' says IDEAS CEO Wan Saiful Wan Jan.
Posted on September 21, 2011 | 2 CommentsWhile Malaysians are savoring the good news, they should be reminded that the road ahead is still replete with obstacles and challenges.
Posted on July 12, 2011 | No CommentsThe Najib administration had issued a press directive to smear BERSIH 2.0 with no regards to factual accuracy.
Posted on April 21, 2011 | 1 CommentMalaysia is an important model for rapidly developing countries, Asian democracies and Islamic nations.
Posted on March 14, 2011 | No CommentsThe Malaysia government is funding too many rail projects at the same time.