LTA shares findings of inspection of N-S & E-W lines
19 December 2011 1:43 AM | 3 Comments
Transport Minister shares the findings of visual inspection of the affected SMRT train tracks.Read More
SMRT responds to media on North-South Line breakdown
18 December 2011 5:26 AM | 2 Comments
Catch SMRT's press conference on its biggest service disruption on video here.Read More
- Of New Asia Republic and I « A Portrait of the Pseudo-Artist as a Growing Man on Reclaiming Libertarianism from Libertarians
- Of New Asia Republic and I « A Portrait of the Pseudo-Artist as a Growing Man on The Right Socialism for Workers
- Of New Asia Republic and I « A Portrait of the Pseudo-Artist as a Growing Man on On Trial by Jury & Jury Nullification
- Of New Asia Republic and I « A Portrait of the Pseudo-Artist as a Growing Man on Rights: The foundation of a free society
- Sino-US relations & the Asia Pacific | The Temasek Reveal on Sino-US relations & the Asia Pacific
- Grassroots work as the key to winning minority group support | The Temasek Reveal on Grassroots work as the key to winning minority group support
- Daily SG: 11 Jan 2012 « The Singapore Daily on Grassroots work as the key to winning minority group support
- Magos Biologis on Should we as human beings be aggressive?
- Secularism. How Far Should It Go? - Page 3 on Is Singapore a secular nation?
- 新愚民 on 官委议员vs政党选票：包容还是竞争的民主？
- Daily SG: 06 Jan 2012 « The Singapore Daily on 官委议员vs政党选票：包容还是竞争的民主？
- Press Conference on Ministerial Salary Review | The Temasek Reveal on Press Conference on Ministerial Salary Review
- 官委议员vs政党选票：包容还是竞争的民主？ | The Temasek Reveal on 官委议员vs政党选票：包容还是竞争的民主？
- New Gulf War to mark New Year? | The Temasek Reveal on New Gulf War to mark New Year?
- Marvin on ComfortDelgro’s Strategic Calculus
TagsArab-Israeli Conflict Asean Budget 2010 chiam see tong china christianity climate change democracy foreign talent general election george yeo Goh Meng Seng grc hdb human rights Immigration inflation kenneth jeyaretnam Lee Hsien Loong lee kuan yew LGBT low thia khiang malaysia middle east New Media NSP nuclear power PAP Public transport religion RP SDA sdp secularism Singapore SPP stratfor Tan Cheng Bock Tan Jee Say Tan Kin Lian thailand Tony Tan Tony Tan Keng Yam translation wp
Our articles and photographs are available to the public under Creative Commons. Click the Creative Commons logo for more information.
human rights Archive
Posted on December 15, 2011 | 1 CommentHuman Rights evolves with the passage of experience and should be constantly redefined through individual action and societal engagement.
Posted on September 23, 2011 | 3 CommentsDuring the UPR in May 2011, Singapore accepted 52 recommendations, rejected 21, and deferred 39 for further consideration.
Posted on September 17, 2011 | 1 CommentContractor support while provided a valuable contribution to U.S. and U.K efforts in Iraq and Afghanistan has created a number of problematic consequences.
Posted on August 11, 2011 | No CommentsVery few humanitarian interventions would have qualified as valid and carried out legitimately in the last 40 years.
Posted on October 30, 2010 | 5 CommentsCan we not send out a clarion call to all parties interested in strengthening human rights to see what can be done to help them mend their broken hearts, pick up the pieces, and get on with their lives?
Posted on August 8, 2010 | 1 CommentNora Murat, Executive Director of Amnesty International (Malaysia), writes to New Asia Republic, reflecting on the 8.8.88 Burmese Uprising.