Myanmar reform effective only if lives of the people improve
17 June 2012 1:57 PM | 2 Comments
Aung San Suu Kyi finally delivers her Nobel Peace Prize speech twenty years after it was awarded to her.Read More
- Vincent on Are Private Security Guards Paid According to Regulations ?
- The New MDA Licensing Regime: Keeping Tabs | Little Ms Kaypoh on Why MDA’s licensing rule can be a credibility own goal
- Daily SG: 5 Jun 2013 | The Singapore Daily on Why MDA’s licensing rule can be a credibility own goal
- Chess Alficionado on Why MDA’s licensing rule can be a credibility own goal
- Yeoh Lian Chuan on Why MDA’s licensing rule can be a credibility own goal
- Aaron Johnson on Why copyright laws should be abolished Pt.1
- PG on The Unsustainable Singapore Model
- Daily SG: 20 May 2013 | The Singapore Daily on Taking the Men in Suits and Wigs to court
- WP For Idiots on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- WAYANG PARTY on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- The Pariah on Taking the Men in Suits and Wigs to court
- sorrowful soros on NUS medical student ‘confidentiality’ saga – the real issue
- Wayang Party on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- babablacksheep on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- 【東南亞來訊】After Malaysia GE: The Bright Side of Singapore's Election System - The Glocal | The Glocal on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
TagsArab-Israeli Conflict Asean Budget 2010 chiam see tong china christianity climate change democracy foreign talent general election george yeo Goh Meng Seng grc hdb human rights Immigration inflation kenneth jeyaretnam Lee Hsien Loong lee kuan yew LGBT low thia khiang malaysia middle east New Media NSP nuclear power PAP Public transport religion RP SDA sdp secularism Singapore SPP stratfor Tan Cheng Bock Tan Jee Say Tan Kin Lian thailand Tony Tan Tony Tan Keng Yam translation wp
Posted on December 25, 2011 | 1 Comment新台关系是否出现变数，改善，在很大程度上要看台湾的积极性，台湾经济的进一步提高。
Posted on December 9, 2011 | 5 CommentsIn this nation, the political landscape spun the same old tales. The Merlion is still “alive” despite being struck by lightning twice.
Posted on September 19, 2011 | 1 CommentThe Singapore government has sent its officers for training overseas to equip them with knowledge in constructing and operating a nuclear power plant as far back as the 1970s. This was done in anticipation of introducing a nuclear power reactor in the future.
Posted on March 14, 2011 | No CommentsThe Malaysia government is funding too many rail projects at the same time.
Posted on February 5, 2011 | No Comments试问世界上有哪一个国家，在争取独立的道路上靠的不是一批年青志士自我牺牲的精神？
Posted on November 12, 2010 | 4 CommentsThe Humanist Society, registered on 6 October 2010, is the first organisation to represent non-religious people in Singapore. Gwee Li Sui interviews its founding President Paul Tobin.
Posted on September 2, 2010 | 2 CommentsSingaporeans in Conversation 2010, which was held last Saturday (28 August 2010), exposes a disconnect between state and citizenry. Min Cheong reports.