Myanmar reform effective only if lives of the people improve
17 June 2012 1:57 PM | 2 Comments
Aung San Suu Kyi finally delivers her Nobel Peace Prize speech twenty years after it was awarded to her.Read More
- Daily SG: 20 May 2013 | The Singapore Daily on Taking the Men in Suits and Wigs to court
- WP For Idiots on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- WAYANG PARTY on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- The Pariah on Taking the Men in Suits and Wigs to court
- sorrowful soros on NUS medical student ‘confidentiality’ saga – the real issue
- Wayang Party on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- babablacksheep on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- 【東南亞來訊】After Malaysia GE: The Bright Side of Singapore's Election System - The Glocal | The Glocal on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- Anwar Ibrahim – Religion and pluralism in a divided world | Maktabah on Religion and pluralism in a divided world
- THE BRIGHT SIDE OF OUR ELECTORAL SYSTEM | The Temasek Review - Temasek Review Emeritus - The Temasek Review - The Online citizen - The Real Singapore on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- The Bright Side of Our Electoral System | Singapore Armchair Critic on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- True sinkie on Why PAP and WP should use stickk.com
- sunny on Has Tan Chuan-Jin suffered greater damage through legal action?
- Why is the Elections Department under the Prime Minister’s Office? | The Temasek Review - Temasek Review Emeritus - The Temasek Review - The Online citizen - The Real Singapore on Are Singapore’s electoral practices legal?
- thoriumpower on Lee Hsien Loong on why Singapore is considering nuclear power
TagsArab-Israeli Conflict Asean Budget 2010 chiam see tong china christianity climate change democracy foreign talent general election george yeo Goh Meng Seng grc hdb human rights Immigration inflation kenneth jeyaretnam Lee Hsien Loong lee kuan yew LGBT low thia khiang malaysia middle east New Media NSP nuclear power PAP Public transport religion RP SDA sdp secularism Singapore SPP stratfor Tan Cheng Bock Tan Jee Say Tan Kin Lian thailand Tony Tan Tony Tan Keng Yam translation wp
New Media Archive
Posted on April 11, 2012 | 1 CommentAre copyrights necessary for the multimedia industry?
Posted on November 2, 2011 | 1 CommentPM David Cameron told #CyberLondon conference delegates that governments must not use cybersecurity as an excuse for censorship, or to deny their people the opportunities that the internet represents.
Posted on October 21, 2011 | 5 CommentsThe shift in the government's attitude signals the end of light-touch approach towards New Media and the beginning of a whole-of-government approach towards New Media.
Posted on September 14, 2011 | 2 CommentsHow has new media changed the political landscape and political news coverage in Singapore today?
Posted on June 7, 2011 | 3 CommentsAre copyrights necessary for the multimedia industry?
Posted on May 11, 2011 | 3 CommentsObjectivity and partisan-neutrality are not universal aspirations in the media landscape.
Posted on February 2, 2011 | 5 CommentsWhat lessons on democracy can we learn from the shutting down of internet in Egypt? Donaldson Tan writes.