LTA shares findings of inspection of N-S & E-W lines
19 December 2011 1:43 AM | 3 Comments
Transport Minister shares the findings of visual inspection of the affected SMRT train tracks.Read More
SMRT responds to media on North-South Line breakdown
18 December 2011 5:26 AM | 2 Comments
Catch SMRT's press conference on its biggest service disruption on video here.Read More
- Who benefits from Anwar’s acquittal? | The Temasek Reveal on Who benefits from Anwar’s acquittal?
- 无心， 哪来减薪不减心 | The Temasek Reveal on 无心， 哪来减薪不减心
- Don on A more democratic way to select our ministers
- Of New Asia Republic and I « A Portrait of the Pseudo-Artist as a Growing Man on Reclaiming Libertarianism from Libertarians
- Sino-US relations & the Asia Pacific | The Temasek Reveal on Sino-US relations & the Asia Pacific
- Grassroots work as the key to winning minority group support | The Temasek Reveal on Grassroots work as the key to winning minority group support
- Daily SG: 11 Jan 2012 « The Singapore Daily on Grassroots work as the key to winning minority group support
- Magos Biologis on Should we as human beings be aggressive?
- Secularism. How Far Should It Go? - Page 3 on Is Singapore a secular nation?
- 新愚民 on 官委议员vs政党选票：包容还是竞争的民主？
- Daily SG: 06 Jan 2012 « The Singapore Daily on 官委议员vs政党选票：包容还是竞争的民主？
- Press Conference on Ministerial Salary Review | The Temasek Reveal on Press Conference on Ministerial Salary Review
- 官委议员vs政党选票：包容还是竞争的民主？ | The Temasek Reveal on 官委议员vs政党选票：包容还是竞争的民主？
- New Gulf War to mark New Year? | The Temasek Reveal on New Gulf War to mark New Year?
- Marvin on ComfortDelgro’s Strategic Calculus
TagsArab-Israeli Conflict Asean Budget 2010 chiam see tong china christianity climate change democracy foreign talent general election george yeo Goh Meng Seng grc hdb human rights Immigration inflation kenneth jeyaretnam Lee Hsien Loong lee kuan yew LGBT low thia khiang malaysia middle east New Media NSP nuclear power PAP Public transport religion RP SDA sdp secularism Singapore SPP stratfor Tan Cheng Bock Tan Jee Say Tan Kin Lian thailand Tony Tan Tony Tan Keng Yam translation wp
Our articles and photographs are available to the public under Creative Commons. Click the Creative Commons logo for more information.
Posted on August 5, 2010 | No Comments“Moral disapproval alone,” Judge Walker wrote, in words that could someday help change history, “is an improper basis on which to deny rights to gay men and women.”
Posted on July 10, 2010 | 2 CommentsWuxia fans and followers of martial arts drama serials may be familiar with Louis Cha’s work “The Wandering Swordsman” or 《笑傲江湖》. In his novels, Louis Cha (金庸) explores social themes and some of these themes represents societal issues that our Singapore society has yet to reconcile.
Posted on May 4, 2010 | 4 CommentsBy merely leaning on an obvious Christian formulation of sexual morality, there is not just a flagrant disregard for how complex and varied the world operates with various other codes and conventions peculiar to different cultures and polities, it also entrenches students in a myth that there can and should only be an absolute morality, and in this case, one conspicuously espoused by Christian traditionalists.
Posted on February 27, 2010 | 4 CommentsBy Gwee Li Sui. When the social climate has become so toxic that murmurs of Christians being "at it again” recur, we should be vigilant and have an answer. What we cannot ignore is the damage the controversies are already doing to our collective identity as Christians.
Posted on December 5, 2009 | 3 CommentsBy Gwee Li Sui. The sooner we can see family as just the smallest intimate unit of belonging and co-dependence, the sooner it becomes clear to us what a healthier idea of helping families entails.
Posted on October 6, 2009 | No CommentsDiscrimination based on sexuality is as wrong as that based on religion. Inayat Bunglawala