Sino-US relations & the Asia Pacific
11 January 2012 8:44 PM | 1 Comment
Dr Aaron Friedberg discussed how the changing dynamics of Sino-US relations will impact the Asia Pacific regionRead More
Press Conference on Ministerial Salary Review
04 January 2012 1:48 PM | 1 Comment
Committee recommends removal of Pension Scheme and 30% cut to Cabinet salaries.Read More
LTA shares findings of inspection of N-S & E-W lines
19 December 2011 1:43 AM | 3 Comments
Transport Minister shares the findings of visual inspection of the affected SMRT train tracks.Read More
LTA on 3rd MRT breakdown this week
18 December 2011 7:41 AM | 2 Comments
The disruption of the North-South Line on Thursday and Saturday exhibits "worrisome" similarities.Read More
SMRT responds to media on North-South Line breakdown
18 December 2011 5:26 AM | 2 Comments
Catch SMRT's press conference on its biggest service disruption on video here.Read More
- Sino-US relations & the Asia Pacific | The Temasek Reveal on Sino-US relations & the Asia Pacific
- Grassroots work as the key to winning minority group support | The Temasek Reveal on Grassroots work as the key to winning minority group support
- Daily SG: 11 Jan 2012 « The Singapore Daily on Grassroots work as the key to winning minority group support
- Magos Biologis on Should we as human beings be aggressive?
- Secularism. How Far Should It Go? - Page 3 on Is Singapore a secular nation?
- 新愚民 on 官委议员vs政党选票：包容还是竞争的民主？
- Daily SG: 06 Jan 2012 « The Singapore Daily on 官委议员vs政党选票：包容还是竞争的民主？
- Press Conference on Ministerial Salary Review | The Temasek Reveal on Press Conference on Ministerial Salary Review
- 官委议员vs政党选票：包容还是竞争的民主？ | The Temasek Reveal on 官委议员vs政党选票：包容还是竞争的民主？
- New Gulf War to mark New Year? | The Temasek Reveal on New Gulf War to mark New Year?
- Marvin on ComfortDelgro’s Strategic Calculus
- Adonis R. Perillo on US Relations in the South China Sea
- fpc on 2011年风云人物：阿裕尼选民
- cars on GRC effects: George Yeo out, Tin Pei Ling in
- Sgcynic on 2011年风云人物：阿裕尼选民
TagsArab-Israeli Conflict Asean Budget 2010 chiam see tong china christianity climate change democracy foreign talent general election george yeo Goh Meng Seng grc hdb human rights Immigration inflation kenneth jeyaretnam Lee Hsien Loong lee kuan yew LGBT low thia khiang malaysia middle east New Media NSP nuclear power PAP Public transport religion RP SDA sdp secularism Singapore SPP stratfor Tan Cheng Bock Tan Jee Say Tan Kin Lian thailand Tony Tan Tony Tan Keng Yam translation wp
Our articles and photographs are available to the public under Creative Commons. Click the Creative Commons logo for more information.
Post GE: Where cows are no longer sacredPosted on May 9, 2011 | 2 CommentsSacred cows are no more. Performance and quality of candidates matter now.
老兵前线打战 新兵坐享其成Posted on March 30, 2011 | No Comments反对党不得不破了这一招，不然执政党迟早将派不良候选人浑水摸鱼。
让反对党赢得集选区，激励治国经商新思维Posted on March 18, 2011 | No Comments企业要竞争，政治也要有竞争，这才是比较健康的。
部长也是普通人，是可以被替代的Posted on March 17, 2011 | No Comments自从集选区人数从三人增加到五，六人后，领军人物一定是部长
Are Singapore’s electoral practices legal?Posted on March 16, 2011 | 8 CommentsGerrymandering unconstitutional? New Asia Republic speaks to human rights lawyer M Ravi.
30% Deviation is too widePosted on November 2, 2010 | 3 CommentsRedrawing of electoral boundaries must avoid being seen as gerrymandering
Long term coalition cannot be based on anti-PAP or anti-LKY sentiments, says NSP Sec-GenPosted on October 4, 2010 | 3 Comments“What will happen when LKY dies or when PAP looses half its support?” Mr Goh Meng Seng asked at an electoral reform workshop. Donaldson Tan reports.