Sino-US relations & the Asia Pacific
11 January 2012 8:44 PM | 1 Comment
Dr Aaron Friedberg discussed how the changing dynamics of Sino-US relations will impact the Asia Pacific regionRead More
Press Conference on Ministerial Salary Review
04 January 2012 1:48 PM | 1 Comment
Committee recommends removal of Pension Scheme and 30% cut to Cabinet salaries.Read More
LTA shares findings of inspection of N-S & E-W lines
19 December 2011 1:43 AM | 3 Comments
Transport Minister shares the findings of visual inspection of the affected SMRT train tracks.Read More
LTA on 3rd MRT breakdown this week
18 December 2011 7:41 AM | 2 Comments
The disruption of the North-South Line on Thursday and Saturday exhibits "worrisome" similarities.Read More
SMRT responds to media on North-South Line breakdown
18 December 2011 5:26 AM | 2 Comments
Catch SMRT's press conference on its biggest service disruption on video here.Read More
- Of New Asia Republic and I « A Portrait of the Pseudo-Artist as a Growing Man on Reclaiming Libertarianism from Libertarians
- Of New Asia Republic and I « A Portrait of the Pseudo-Artist as a Growing Man on The Right Socialism for Workers
- Of New Asia Republic and I « A Portrait of the Pseudo-Artist as a Growing Man on On Trial by Jury & Jury Nullification
- Of New Asia Republic and I « A Portrait of the Pseudo-Artist as a Growing Man on Rights: The foundation of a free society
- Sino-US relations & the Asia Pacific | The Temasek Reveal on Sino-US relations & the Asia Pacific
- Grassroots work as the key to winning minority group support | The Temasek Reveal on Grassroots work as the key to winning minority group support
- Daily SG: 11 Jan 2012 « The Singapore Daily on Grassroots work as the key to winning minority group support
- Magos Biologis on Should we as human beings be aggressive?
- Secularism. How Far Should It Go? - Page 3 on Is Singapore a secular nation?
- 新愚民 on 官委议员vs政党选票：包容还是竞争的民主？
- Daily SG: 06 Jan 2012 « The Singapore Daily on 官委议员vs政党选票：包容还是竞争的民主？
- Press Conference on Ministerial Salary Review | The Temasek Reveal on Press Conference on Ministerial Salary Review
- 官委议员vs政党选票：包容还是竞争的民主？ | The Temasek Reveal on 官委议员vs政党选票：包容还是竞争的民主？
- New Gulf War to mark New Year? | The Temasek Reveal on New Gulf War to mark New Year?
- Marvin on ComfortDelgro’s Strategic Calculus
TagsArab-Israeli Conflict Asean Budget 2010 chiam see tong china christianity climate change democracy foreign talent general election george yeo Goh Meng Seng grc hdb human rights Immigration inflation kenneth jeyaretnam Lee Hsien Loong lee kuan yew LGBT low thia khiang malaysia middle east New Media NSP nuclear power PAP Public transport religion RP SDA sdp secularism Singapore SPP stratfor Tan Cheng Bock Tan Jee Say Tan Kin Lian thailand Tony Tan Tony Tan Keng Yam translation wp
Our articles and photographs are available to the public under Creative Commons. Click the Creative Commons logo for more information.
Tony Tan Archive
Presidency: A unifying position with a divisive preludePosted on September 3, 2011 | 3 CommentsIt appears that President Dr Tony Tan will be in for a busy time organising a unification process.
President S.R. Nathan bids farewell to IstanaPosted on September 1, 2011 | No CommentsPrime Minister Lee Hsien Loong hosted a farewell reception for outgoing President S.R. Nathan.
TT Rally: Confidence for the FuturePosted on August 25, 2011 | No CommentsDr Tony Tan's Presidential Rally was held at Boat Quay during lunch time on 24 August 2011.
Will Dr Tony Tan suffer a voter backlash?Posted on August 24, 2011 | 4 CommentsThe issue now is whether Tony will suffer collateral damage at the polls, the victim of punishment by voters who could be unhappy with the most recent developments.
ST Presidential RoundtablePosted on August 18, 2011 | 6 CommentsSenior journalists from SPH ask the 4 Presidential Candidates difficult questions.
Dr Tony Tan’s son clarifies his National Service statusPosted on July 29, 2011 | 46 CommentsThis is the official account of Dr Patrick Tan's National Service stint. He was recently alleged of 'special treatment' in the SAF due to his father's status as Minister of Defence at that time.
A complicated three-horse presidential race?Posted on June 23, 2011 | 2 CommentsWith Dr Tony Tan in the picture, it has become a three horse presidential race that has gotten a lot more complicated