LTA shares findings of inspection of N-S & E-W lines
19 December 2011 1:43 AM | 3 Comments
Transport Minister shares the findings of visual inspection of the affected SMRT train tracks.Read More
SMRT responds to media on North-South Line breakdown
18 December 2011 5:26 AM | 2 Comments
Catch SMRT's press conference on its biggest service disruption on video here.Read More
- Who benefits from Anwar’s acquittal? | The Temasek Reveal on Who benefits from Anwar’s acquittal?
- 无心， 哪来减薪不减心 | The Temasek Reveal on 无心， 哪来减薪不减心
- Don on A more democratic way to select our ministers
- Of New Asia Republic and I « A Portrait of the Pseudo-Artist as a Growing Man on Reclaiming Libertarianism from Libertarians
- Sino-US relations & the Asia Pacific | The Temasek Reveal on Sino-US relations & the Asia Pacific
- Grassroots work as the key to winning minority group support | The Temasek Reveal on Grassroots work as the key to winning minority group support
- Daily SG: 11 Jan 2012 « The Singapore Daily on Grassroots work as the key to winning minority group support
- Magos Biologis on Should we as human beings be aggressive?
- Secularism. How Far Should It Go? - Page 3 on Is Singapore a secular nation?
- 新愚民 on 官委议员vs政党选票：包容还是竞争的民主？
- Daily SG: 06 Jan 2012 « The Singapore Daily on 官委议员vs政党选票：包容还是竞争的民主？
- Press Conference on Ministerial Salary Review | The Temasek Reveal on Press Conference on Ministerial Salary Review
- 官委议员vs政党选票：包容还是竞争的民主？ | The Temasek Reveal on 官委议员vs政党选票：包容还是竞争的民主？
- New Gulf War to mark New Year? | The Temasek Reveal on New Gulf War to mark New Year?
- Marvin on ComfortDelgro’s Strategic Calculus
TagsArab-Israeli Conflict Asean Budget 2010 chiam see tong china christianity climate change democracy foreign talent general election george yeo Goh Meng Seng grc hdb human rights Immigration inflation kenneth jeyaretnam Lee Hsien Loong lee kuan yew LGBT low thia khiang malaysia middle east New Media NSP nuclear power PAP Public transport religion RP SDA sdp secularism Singapore SPP stratfor Tan Cheng Bock Tan Jee Say Tan Kin Lian thailand Tony Tan Tony Tan Keng Yam translation wp
Our articles and photographs are available to the public under Creative Commons. Click the Creative Commons logo for more information.
nuclear power Archive
Posted on September 22, 2011 | No CommentsComparing two different nuclear reactor designs - why underground Thorium Molten Salt Reactor is more superior than the Pebble Bed Modular Reactor
Posted on September 19, 2011 | 1 CommentThe Singapore government has sent its officers for training overseas to equip them with knowledge in constructing and operating a nuclear power plant as far back as the 1970s. This was done in anticipation of introducing a nuclear power reactor in the future.
Posted on June 22, 2011 | 1 CommentStrong leadership is essential for the rebuilding of post-March 11 Japan, asserts Keio University's Professor Heizo Takenaka.
Posted on March 31, 2011 | 1 CommentBefore the current crisis in Japan, there was a growing consensus in ASEAN that nuclear power was the cleaner & better energy option.
Posted on March 16, 2011 | No CommentsJapan does not control the source of its oil, the sea lanes over which coal and other minerals travel, and it cannot be certain that its nuclear reactors will not suddenly be destroyed.
Posted on March 15, 2011 | 4 CommentsDoes the electorate realise that the government is considering nuclear power to feed their insatiable appetite for energy?