Sino-US relations & the Asia Pacific
11 January 2012 8:44 PM | 1 Comment
Dr Aaron Friedberg discussed how the changing dynamics of Sino-US relations will impact the Asia Pacific regionRead More
Press Conference on Ministerial Salary Review
04 January 2012 1:48 PM | 1 Comment
Committee recommends removal of Pension Scheme and 30% cut to Cabinet salaries.Read More
LTA shares findings of inspection of N-S & E-W lines
19 December 2011 1:43 AM | 3 Comments
Transport Minister shares the findings of visual inspection of the affected SMRT train tracks.Read More
LTA on 3rd MRT breakdown this week
18 December 2011 7:41 AM | 2 Comments
The disruption of the North-South Line on Thursday and Saturday exhibits "worrisome" similarities.Read More
SMRT responds to media on North-South Line breakdown
18 December 2011 5:26 AM | 2 Comments
Catch SMRT's press conference on its biggest service disruption on video here.Read More
- Who benefits from Anwar’s acquittal? | The Temasek Reveal on Who benefits from Anwar’s acquittal?
- 无心， 哪来减薪不减心 | The Temasek Reveal on 无心， 哪来减薪不减心
- Don on A more democratic way to select our ministers
- Of New Asia Republic and I « A Portrait of the Pseudo-Artist as a Growing Man on Reclaiming Libertarianism from Libertarians
- Sino-US relations & the Asia Pacific | The Temasek Reveal on Sino-US relations & the Asia Pacific
- Grassroots work as the key to winning minority group support | The Temasek Reveal on Grassroots work as the key to winning minority group support
- Daily SG: 11 Jan 2012 « The Singapore Daily on Grassroots work as the key to winning minority group support
- Magos Biologis on Should we as human beings be aggressive?
- Secularism. How Far Should It Go? - Page 3 on Is Singapore a secular nation?
- 新愚民 on 官委议员vs政党选票：包容还是竞争的民主？
- Daily SG: 06 Jan 2012 « The Singapore Daily on 官委议员vs政党选票：包容还是竞争的民主？
- Press Conference on Ministerial Salary Review | The Temasek Reveal on Press Conference on Ministerial Salary Review
- 官委议员vs政党选票：包容还是竞争的民主？ | The Temasek Reveal on 官委议员vs政党选票：包容还是竞争的民主？
- New Gulf War to mark New Year? | The Temasek Reveal on New Gulf War to mark New Year?
- Marvin on ComfortDelgro’s Strategic Calculus
TagsArab-Israeli Conflict Asean Budget 2010 chiam see tong china christianity climate change democracy foreign talent general election george yeo Goh Meng Seng grc hdb human rights Immigration inflation kenneth jeyaretnam Lee Hsien Loong lee kuan yew LGBT low thia khiang malaysia middle east New Media NSP nuclear power PAP Public transport religion RP SDA sdp secularism Singapore SPP stratfor Tan Cheng Bock Tan Jee Say Tan Kin Lian thailand Tony Tan Tony Tan Keng Yam translation wp
Our articles and photographs are available to the public under Creative Commons. Click the Creative Commons logo for more information.
Strategic options for Tan Jee SayPosted on September 2, 2011 | 5 CommentsJee Say has information from his Presidential contest areas where his support are the strongest. If he chooses to return, he may choose to contest there, but he has to negotiate with other members of the opposition before that.
SWF Transparency doesn’t mean revelation of investment strategies, says NSPPosted on August 22, 2011 | 2 CommentsThere is a world of difference between GIC being transparent to stakeholders (which Singapore taxpayers surely are) on one hand, and foolishly telegraphing its investment strategy to competitors.
Cherrypicking good for commuters, says NSPPosted on August 1, 2011 | 3 CommentsCherrypicking among PTOs can benefit commuters. It is disappointing to hear the same old reply from a different Minister.
Public Transport: Why the PAP and WP positions fall short of commuters’ needsPosted on July 27, 2011 | No CommentsThere is a need to introduce competitive element into MRT and Bus services so that public transport operators would be more responsive to commuters' needs, says NSP.
记者问候选人：潘群勤（国民团结党）Posted on March 28, 2011 | 1 Comment晚报推出《记者问候选人》栏目，让你更深入认识这些大选新面孔。
刘程强：我没掉进 ‘非选区议员圈套’Posted on March 10, 2011 | 2 Comments工人党秘书长刘程强昨晚驳回些反对党领导人所提出的'阴谋论'。
政党领袖：工人党掉入 ‘非选区议员圈套’Posted on March 9, 2011 | No Comments一些较小的政党甚至炮轰工人党对一些选区再不让步，就只好和它一起跟人民行动党打三角战。