Sino-US relations & the Asia Pacific
11 January 2012 8:44 PM | 1 Comment
Dr Aaron Friedberg discussed how the changing dynamics of Sino-US relations will impact the Asia Pacific regionRead More
Press Conference on Ministerial Salary Review
04 January 2012 1:48 PM | 1 Comment
Committee recommends removal of Pension Scheme and 30% cut to Cabinet salaries.Read More
LTA shares findings of inspection of N-S & E-W lines
19 December 2011 1:43 AM | 3 Comments
Transport Minister shares the findings of visual inspection of the affected SMRT train tracks.Read More
LTA on 3rd MRT breakdown this week
18 December 2011 7:41 AM | 2 Comments
The disruption of the North-South Line on Thursday and Saturday exhibits "worrisome" similarities.Read More
SMRT responds to media on North-South Line breakdown
18 December 2011 5:26 AM | 2 Comments
Catch SMRT's press conference on its biggest service disruption on video here.Read More
- Sino-US relations & the Asia Pacific | The Temasek Reveal on Sino-US relations & the Asia Pacific
- Grassroots work as the key to winning minority group support | The Temasek Reveal on Grassroots work as the key to winning minority group support
- Daily SG: 11 Jan 2012 « The Singapore Daily on Grassroots work as the key to winning minority group support
- Magos Biologis on Should we as human beings be aggressive?
- Secularism. How Far Should It Go? - Page 3 on Is Singapore a secular nation?
- 新愚民 on 官委议员vs政党选票：包容还是竞争的民主？
- Daily SG: 06 Jan 2012 « The Singapore Daily on 官委议员vs政党选票：包容还是竞争的民主？
- Press Conference on Ministerial Salary Review | The Temasek Reveal on Press Conference on Ministerial Salary Review
- 官委议员vs政党选票：包容还是竞争的民主？ | The Temasek Reveal on 官委议员vs政党选票：包容还是竞争的民主？
- New Gulf War to mark New Year? | The Temasek Reveal on New Gulf War to mark New Year?
- Marvin on ComfortDelgro’s Strategic Calculus
- Adonis R. Perillo on US Relations in the South China Sea
- fpc on 2011年风云人物：阿裕尼选民
- cars on GRC effects: George Yeo out, Tin Pei Ling in
- Sgcynic on 2011年风云人物：阿裕尼选民
TagsArab-Israeli Conflict Asean Budget 2010 chiam see tong china christianity climate change democracy foreign talent general election george yeo Goh Meng Seng grc hdb human rights Immigration inflation kenneth jeyaretnam Lee Hsien Loong lee kuan yew LGBT low thia khiang malaysia middle east New Media NSP nuclear power PAP Public transport religion RP SDA sdp secularism Singapore SPP stratfor Tan Cheng Bock Tan Jee Say Tan Kin Lian thailand Tony Tan Tony Tan Keng Yam translation wp
Our articles and photographs are available to the public under Creative Commons. Click the Creative Commons logo for more information.
不满要放弃新加坡公民权被拒 在港出世少年申请司法检讨Posted on November 30, 2011 | No Comments距离办理国民服役登记手续还有一年，在香港出世的少年要放弃新加坡公民权。可是，移民与关卡局以他未满21岁为由，拒绝受理。
继续在国会采负责与理智态度 工人党议员要就事论事Posted on October 5, 2011 | 1 Comment国会的反对党阵将有7新面孔。早报专访所有新人，了解他们打算在国会里以什么姿态扮演反对党议员角色。
Question Time with Prime Minister (Mandarin) – Part 2 of 4Posted on April 17, 2011 | 4 CommentsIn Part 2, PM Lee touched on healthcare affordability, the future of SMEs, foreign immigration and job security.
Question Time with Prime Minister (Mandarin) – Part 1 of 4Posted on April 17, 2011 | 3 CommentsIn Part 1, PM Lee touched on housing affordability, cost of living, the fairness of Grow & Share Package, public assistance for single parents and CPF restrictions.
专访刘程强 看尽反对党起落，知道问题所在Posted on April 10, 2011 | 1 Comment刘程强在2001年5月27日从工人党助理秘书长，升上秘书长的职位，至今已担任秘书长将近10年。他说，接管工人党后，他在党内做出了3大改革。
‘他打开了我政治的窗口’——罗文丽谈詹时中Posted on April 8, 2011 | No Comments一舞舞出40年恋情初约马克思墓前。
人民党可能 ‘老少配’ 挑战碧山大巴窑Posted on April 8, 2011 | 1 Comment陈智祥（23岁），杨忠文（63岁）和黄忠明（35岁）有意参与新加坡人民党的碧山—大巴窑集选区竞选团队