Myanmar reform effective only if lives of the people improve
17 June 2012 1:57 PM | 2 Comments
Aung San Suu Kyi finally delivers her Nobel Peace Prize speech twenty years after it was awarded to her.Read More
- Vincent on Are Private Security Guards Paid According to Regulations ?
- The New MDA Licensing Regime: Keeping Tabs | Little Ms Kaypoh on Why MDA’s licensing rule can be a credibility own goal
- Daily SG: 5 Jun 2013 | The Singapore Daily on Why MDA’s licensing rule can be a credibility own goal
- Chess Alficionado on Why MDA’s licensing rule can be a credibility own goal
- Yeoh Lian Chuan on Why MDA’s licensing rule can be a credibility own goal
- Aaron Johnson on Why copyright laws should be abolished Pt.1
- PG on The Unsustainable Singapore Model
- Daily SG: 20 May 2013 | The Singapore Daily on Taking the Men in Suits and Wigs to court
- WP For Idiots on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- WAYANG PARTY on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- The Pariah on Taking the Men in Suits and Wigs to court
- sorrowful soros on NUS medical student ‘confidentiality’ saga – the real issue
- Wayang Party on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- babablacksheep on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- 【東南亞來訊】After Malaysia GE: The Bright Side of Singapore's Election System - The Glocal | The Glocal on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
TagsArab-Israeli Conflict Asean Budget 2010 chiam see tong china christianity climate change democracy foreign talent general election george yeo Goh Meng Seng grc hdb human rights Immigration inflation kenneth jeyaretnam Lee Hsien Loong lee kuan yew LGBT low thia khiang malaysia middle east New Media NSP nuclear power PAP Public transport religion RP SDA sdp secularism Singapore SPP stratfor Tan Cheng Bock Tan Jee Say Tan Kin Lian thailand Tony Tan Tony Tan Keng Yam translation wp
middle east Archive
Posted on January 3, 2012 | 1 CommentDiplomatic tensions may spark war between Iran and the West over nuclear rhetoric.
Posted on April 12, 2011 | No CommentsSince 7 April 2011, Israel launched a series of attack on Gaza Strip via land, air and sea. Will this benefit Hamas' political position domestically and/or internationally?
Posted on March 16, 2011 | No CommentsJapan does not control the source of its oil, the sea lanes over which coal and other minerals travel, and it cannot be certain that its nuclear reactors will not suddenly be destroyed.
Posted on March 15, 2011 | No CommentsThe Gulf Cooperation Council weighs in to limit the spread of unrest in the Middle East.
Posted on March 3, 2011 | No CommentsOil shocks are a possibility should Saudi Arabia be hit.
Posted on February 13, 2011 | 1 CommentShould Egypt look north to Turkey's successful model of politics, economics and democracy for inspiration?
Posted on August 23, 2010 | No CommentsIn many ways, the Hezbollah threat is being played up in order to provide the type of deterrent that mutually assured destruction did during the Cold War.