Myanmar reform effective only if lives of the people improve
17 June 2012 1:57 PM | 2 Comments
Aung San Suu Kyi finally delivers her Nobel Peace Prize speech twenty years after it was awarded to her.Read More
- PG on The Unsustainable Singapore Model
- Daily SG: 20 May 2013 | The Singapore Daily on Taking the Men in Suits and Wigs to court
- WP For Idiots on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- WAYANG PARTY on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- The Pariah on Taking the Men in Suits and Wigs to court
- sorrowful soros on NUS medical student ‘confidentiality’ saga – the real issue
- Wayang Party on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- babablacksheep on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- 【東南亞來訊】After Malaysia GE: The Bright Side of Singapore's Election System - The Glocal | The Glocal on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- Anwar Ibrahim – Religion and pluralism in a divided world | Maktabah on Religion and pluralism in a divided world
- THE BRIGHT SIDE OF OUR ELECTORAL SYSTEM | The Temasek Review - Temasek Review Emeritus - The Temasek Review - The Online citizen - The Real Singapore on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- The Bright Side of Our Electoral System | Singapore Armchair Critic on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- True sinkie on Why PAP and WP should use stickk.com
- sunny on Has Tan Chuan-Jin suffered greater damage through legal action?
- Why is the Elections Department under the Prime Minister’s Office? | The Temasek Review - Temasek Review Emeritus - The Temasek Review - The Online citizen - The Real Singapore on Are Singapore’s electoral practices legal?
TagsArab-Israeli Conflict Asean Budget 2010 chiam see tong china christianity climate change democracy foreign talent general election george yeo Goh Meng Seng grc hdb human rights Immigration inflation kenneth jeyaretnam Lee Hsien Loong lee kuan yew LGBT low thia khiang malaysia middle east New Media NSP nuclear power PAP Public transport religion RP SDA sdp secularism Singapore SPP stratfor Tan Cheng Bock Tan Jee Say Tan Kin Lian thailand Tony Tan Tony Tan Keng Yam translation wp
Energy & Environment Desk
You may contact the Editor of the Energy & Environment Desk at email@example.com.
Posted on December 12, 2012 | No CommentsIt is inevitable that the healthcare profession will be concerned not only with the health of patients, but also that of the Earth.
Posted on June 19, 2012 | 1 CommentClimate change affects health through its wide-ranging impacts. Tackling it requires pro-active approaches and preventive measures, both of which are complementary in bringing about health benefits.
Posted on April 2, 2012 | No CommentsSingapore just celebrated Earth Hour, a symbolic gesture, but baby steps like this won’t save our planet.
Posted on March 11, 2012 | No CommentsA town's last remaining resident refuses to leave the abandoned menagerie of pets and livestock.
Posted on March 9, 2012 | 1 CommentThe anti-Lynas protests reflect a shift in the mindset of the Rakyat that economic development must not undermine the environment.
Posted on September 22, 2011 | 1 CommentComparing two different nuclear reactor designs - why underground Thorium Molten Salt Reactor is more superior than the Pebble Bed Modular Reactor
Posted on September 19, 2011 | 1 CommentThe Singapore government has sent its officers for training overseas to equip them with knowledge in constructing and operating a nuclear power plant as far back as the 1970s. This was done in anticipation of introducing a nuclear power reactor in the future.