Myanmar reform effective only if lives of the people improve
17 June 2012 1:57 PM | 2 Comments
Aung San Suu Kyi finally delivers her Nobel Peace Prize speech twenty years after it was awarded to her.Read More
- PG on The Unsustainable Singapore Model
- Daily SG: 20 May 2013 | The Singapore Daily on Taking the Men in Suits and Wigs to court
- WP For Idiots on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- WAYANG PARTY on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- The Pariah on Taking the Men in Suits and Wigs to court
- sorrowful soros on NUS medical student ‘confidentiality’ saga – the real issue
- Wayang Party on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- babablacksheep on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- 【東南亞來訊】After Malaysia GE: The Bright Side of Singapore's Election System - The Glocal | The Glocal on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- Anwar Ibrahim – Religion and pluralism in a divided world | Maktabah on Religion and pluralism in a divided world
- THE BRIGHT SIDE OF OUR ELECTORAL SYSTEM | The Temasek Review - Temasek Review Emeritus - The Temasek Review - The Online citizen - The Real Singapore on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- The Bright Side of Our Electoral System | Singapore Armchair Critic on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- True sinkie on Why PAP and WP should use stickk.com
- sunny on Has Tan Chuan-Jin suffered greater damage through legal action?
- Why is the Elections Department under the Prime Minister’s Office? | The Temasek Review - Temasek Review Emeritus - The Temasek Review - The Online citizen - The Real Singapore on Are Singapore’s electoral practices legal?
TagsArab-Israeli Conflict Asean Budget 2010 chiam see tong china christianity climate change democracy foreign talent general election george yeo Goh Meng Seng grc hdb human rights Immigration inflation kenneth jeyaretnam Lee Hsien Loong lee kuan yew LGBT low thia khiang malaysia middle east New Media NSP nuclear power PAP Public transport religion RP SDA sdp secularism Singapore SPP stratfor Tan Cheng Bock Tan Jee Say Tan Kin Lian thailand Tony Tan Tony Tan Keng Yam translation wp
Video Clips found online which are relevant to New Asia Republic’s scope of coverage.
Posted on September 27, 2012 | No Comments30 Singaporeans joined Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong in a Mandarin forum on Singapore's future on 20 Sep 2012.
Posted on September 18, 2012 | No CommentsA distinguished group of analysts discuss the dynamic political and economic landscape in Malaysia and Singapore.
Posted on September 17, 2012 | 3 CommentsIf you miss the National Conversation with PM Lee, you can catch it here.
Posted on June 17, 2012 | 2 CommentsAung San Suu Kyi finally delivers her Nobel Peace Prize speech twenty years after it was awarded to her.
Posted on June 10, 2012 | 9 CommentsWithout economic growth, Singapore has no chance of improving the collective wellbeing.
Posted on April 30, 2012 | 1 CommentAl-Jazeera discusses whether governments need to protect society from online free speech.
Posted on March 26, 2012 | No CommentsThe idea of open has been getting consideration traction. What does it mean for governments?