Myanmar reform effective only if lives of the people improve
17 June 2012 1:57 PM | 2 Comments
Aung San Suu Kyi finally delivers her Nobel Peace Prize speech twenty years after it was awarded to her.Read More
- PG on The Unsustainable Singapore Model
- Daily SG: 20 May 2013 | The Singapore Daily on Taking the Men in Suits and Wigs to court
- WP For Idiots on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- WAYANG PARTY on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- The Pariah on Taking the Men in Suits and Wigs to court
- sorrowful soros on NUS medical student ‘confidentiality’ saga – the real issue
- Wayang Party on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- babablacksheep on WP appoints FMSS to oversee AHTC
- 【東南亞來訊】After Malaysia GE: The Bright Side of Singapore's Election System - The Glocal | The Glocal on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- Anwar Ibrahim – Religion and pluralism in a divided world | Maktabah on Religion and pluralism in a divided world
- THE BRIGHT SIDE OF OUR ELECTORAL SYSTEM | The Temasek Review - Temasek Review Emeritus - The Temasek Review - The Online citizen - The Real Singapore on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- The Bright Side of Our Electoral System | Singapore Armchair Critic on Singapore rejects UN calls for independent election body
- True sinkie on Why PAP and WP should use stickk.com
- sunny on Has Tan Chuan-Jin suffered greater damage through legal action?
- Why is the Elections Department under the Prime Minister’s Office? | The Temasek Review - Temasek Review Emeritus - The Temasek Review - The Online citizen - The Real Singapore on Are Singapore’s electoral practices legal?
TagsArab-Israeli Conflict Asean Budget 2010 chiam see tong china christianity climate change democracy foreign talent general election george yeo Goh Meng Seng grc hdb human rights Immigration inflation kenneth jeyaretnam Lee Hsien Loong lee kuan yew LGBT low thia khiang malaysia middle east New Media NSP nuclear power PAP Public transport religion RP SDA sdp secularism Singapore SPP stratfor Tan Cheng Bock Tan Jee Say Tan Kin Lian thailand Tony Tan Tony Tan Keng Yam translation wp
Topics covered under this category include but not limited to: Society, Community, Culture, Religion, Media
Posted on November 10, 2012 | No Comments党国要分清楚，前路才是光明的。行动党解决不了新加坡的贫富问题，社会问题，难道我们就要走向衰败，走向灭亡吗？
Posted on October 5, 2012 | 2 Comments全国对话一定要取得共识吗？这不又走回老路，一条行动党独大的旧政治框框吗？
Posted on September 29, 2012 | No Comments新加坡人可不吃这套小圈圈的共识，一党独大的小圈圈思维。
Posted on September 27, 2012 | No Comments30 Singaporeans joined Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong in a Mandarin forum on Singapore's future on 20 Sep 2012.
Posted on September 26, 2012 | 1 CommentIn Fourth Generation Warfare, there is no distinction between formal states of war and peace, no distinction between civilian and combatant, no definable battlefields or fronts..
Posted on September 25, 2012 | No Comments行动党政府继续敌视与它意见相左的国人和团体，到底是新加坡的幸还是不幸？
Posted on September 23, 2012 | 2 CommentsIt may well be justifiable to call religion the opium of the people if religious teachings that promote equality and justice are not practised beyond the private sphere.